Immigrant Visa Processing

This page and its hyperlinked pages are provided as a public service, by ITA, makers of immigration software. Contact the Webmaster with your comments and suggestions.

Return to Cuban Menu

MENU | Espa�ol Russian Polish _ ITA _ HOME PAGE
The IMMIGRATION Superhighway(TM)Internet Resources

Lawful permanent residents, formally known as Green Card Holder Relatives, and US Citizen Relatives in the US, are encouraged to file Visa petitions on behalf of certain family members in Cuba.

If you are a lawful permanent resident or a US citizen, you are eligible to file an INS Form I-130, entitled Petition for Alien Relatives, to sponsor the following relatives to the US.

A lawful, permanent resident may petition for his or her spouse, husband or wife and unmarried sons and daughters, regardless of age.

A US citizen may petition for his or her spouse, husband or wife, and his or her married or unmarried sons and daughters, regardless of age.

An adult US citizen, 21 years of age or older, may also petition for his or her parents, brothers or sisters.

You cannot file Form I-130 for any other relative, such as an aunt, uncle, cousin or grandparent.

Form I-130 is available by calling 1-800-755-0777 or by calling your local INS Forms Request Line.

Contact us by e-mail

"Immigration Superhighway", "Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are trademarks of
Information Technology Associates.

Copyright © 1995, 1996 Information Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).

Revised 1/31/96

You are visitor since 1-Dec-1995

Immigration Lawyers on the Internet